All 4 art Reviews

Skuvari Skuvari

Level 30 Skuvari appeard!

TheBellmaker uses review!

Excellent pieve of work you have here. Definitely looks like some monster you'd find in maplestory or another mmorpg. Maybe the wings could have been a little bigger...eh, small detail. The shading is good, and it gives the Skuvari some necessary depth.

As for the lasers, maybe you could have added something at the source? Maybe a ring around the eye to indicate that the laser had just been fired, or maybe some radiating lines (like the ones you see in animes that come from people's mouth when they scream really really loud).

Good work!

NekoMika responds:

Thanks. If you view it in full size you can see a light amount of stuff around the eyes showing that it is firing the lasers. Kind of bent the one laser beam sadly. Thanks a lot for the review though. :-)

Stranger Eye Stranger Eye

Disregard camera, acquire scanner.

Most home printers nowadays even come with a scanner. Or if you're in school, I am sure that you could find a scanner to upload your pictures. Either way, it's much better taking pictures of your pictures. But that aside

First things first, I'm not an artist so don't take my review *too* seriously. I'll just point out some things that I like and don't like as an outside observer.

-Color selection: Even though there aren't a wide variety of colors, the ones that you did choose fit perfectly. I also like how the picture is top-heavy, giving the feeling of riding on top of a cloud or such.

-Subject matter: I like how you included a balanced mix of recognizable and abstract components. Definitely something pleasant to look at.

The title is definitely fitting, as it looks like something I would encounter in a fantasy world or in a dream.

NekoMika responds:

Yea thanks for the review. I used to do little sketches and doodles like this all the time in high school. Gave a couple to my one teacher, I asked for a couple back at the end of senior year and she never let me have them back for some reason, great doodles lost forever I guess. :-(

Thanks for the review though. :-)

Gay Bear Gay Bear

maek in2 gif pl0x

Seriously, this could turn out as a awesome gif. Gay politics aside, I think the bears are pretty cute given their pixeliness. Basically, everything from my review on your other work of art also applies here. It's not really detailed enough to be a full piece, but it you shrink it down/make it a gif, pwnage shall ensue.

Try it out, see what you think

The Headless Pixel The Headless Pixel

well

I think this would be better as an emoticon/gif type thingy rather than a full piece of art. It has that pixely type feel too it which could make it ideal even for a small profile pic on some website. However, I think it is far too simply to be considered as a larger piece of art.

As for the subject of the art itself, I think it is decent. Perhaps if you had the time, you could expand it into an animated gif, with the pixel getting its head cut off. That would be quite interesting...