All That Monkey Business All That Monkey Business

Actually quite difficult for me -__-

The concept of the game is quite good. The music fits very well too. However, I think there is a lot you could add, especially some sound effects. %uFF2Daybe even a plunger gun for the player to "hold" as he is shooting monkeys. Good start though!

Depict1 Depict1

Interesting game

Lol at the walking sfx.

For those who don't know how to jump, He says:

"Press space bar to J..ump"

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Weeeeeeeeee....

Its kinda like kitty cannon but A BAZILLION TIMES BETTER. I really like how you can control your turtle in flight and have some contrl on what he lands on.

My Record: 1,276,875 feet and stopped by spikes.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Awesome game

Only one thing annoyed me and that was the link at the bottm I kept clicking on it by accident.

Abe Simpson Soundboard Abe Simpson Soundboard

D'oh!!!

Haha I love the simpsons. Great soundboard you have here. I think Abe would be the best person, next to homer himself. the interface was simple, and easy to navigate around. just press the button and you get a funny Abe saying.

Suggestions: The overlapping sounds when you press too many sounds at once were overwhelming. If you could make a stop all sounds button, couldn't you have made it so that when you press ANY of the buttons it stops all sounds first then plays it?

#Review Request Club#

Frenzy responds:

I don't how to make it stop all sounds and then play one... in fact, I don't even know if that's possible- I will try it though. Thanks for the review!

~ Z

MSC 3 MSC 3

Big filesize is ok.

Very interesting concept. I myself am a fan of the madness series. And I think it is a great idea to have a madness scene creator. A place for all those people who can't make stuff as good as madness to just mess around and create their madness dreams. Great work man.

Suggestions: Graphics could have been better. Probably the only weak spot in this flash. But great job anyway!

#Review Request Club#

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Glad you liked it, heh, I'll try to improve the graphics

Ultimate South Park Quiz Ultimate South Park Quiz

Kool

Ok the first think I should tell you is I have never watched sout park :(. So my revidew my not be as valid as others. The game concept was kool, simply seeing how much you know about southpark. It was alos kool when you answer a question right you see a kool pic. The music fitted very well with everything. Great job man!

Suggestions: I think you could have included some type of sfx to keep the audience's attention. That q\would be sweet.

Button Finder 2 Button Finder 2

Great concept.

I'm such a noob. I can't pass level 2 on easy :(. But don't worry I won't hold that against you. The main menu looks pretty well structured. The music fitted perfectly with everything else. In addition, the concept of this game was original (I haven't see one like it yet). Good job

Suggestions: Maybe you could make the buttons stand out a tad bit more? for people like me :).

EmmDubya responds:

I will make the buttons stand out quite a lot more.

Awesome Sprite Tutorial Awesome Sprite Tutorial

Great tut.

Very well done. I myself and learning flash and I never knew about the onoin skin thingy and that will help a lot. This tutorial was clear, with corresponding pics and animations. I liked it.

Suggestions: some ppl don't like music in tuts. However, I like to listen to music while learning. a choice to play music would have been great. since its optional, ppl who don't like music and shut it off.

Swizardv2 responds:

Yea that one will be added if I ever do a new tutorial. Glad you learned something :D

Delayed Radar Delayed Radar

Interesting.

The concept of this game is original. There weren't any bugs or glitches to be found. There was a well defined purpose in this game. The last level was challenging but not impossible. I'm liking this game

Suggestions: Its probably been said before, but this game is incomplete. There needs to be more to this game, a better reason for people to keep playing. more levels and maybe upgrades would have been nice.